F. E. BROCK
Builder in Three Springs in 1912 and 1913  [9: 9-May-1913]
He built "most of the important buildings" in Three Springs, including the Roman Catholic Church and Agricultural Hall [9: 9-May-1913]
He built a shop and residence for J. Joseph BROWN and houses for Charles E. WRIGHT and John E. LEONARD [9: 9-May-1913]
In May 1913 he completed building three shops on Railway Road in Three Springs for Mrs Jane TERRY [9: 9-May-1913]
The three shops, known as Terry's Buildings, were lined with stamped metal and had an exterior of weatherboard and plate windows 
Research required: Any additional information on this person including birth, marriage and death details, the names of their parents, spouse or children, where they grew up, were educated, jobs held, places they lived and especially any
details pertaining to their time spent locally.
For info on helping us with research, please see our
Research Volunteers page.